2 Kings 1:9 KJV.
“Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down”.
☆☆☆ Ahazia, the king of Samaria was sick and he sent his servants to enquire from Baalzebub, the god of Ekron, if he would recover.
☆☆☆ God now sent prophet Elisha to intercept the servants to reveal to them that Ahazia would not recover but die because he had chosen to consult an idol rather than the living God.
☆☆☆ When king Ahazia discovered that it was Elisha who prophesied he would die, he was so wrath.
☆☆☆ He now sent soldiers to arrest prophet Elisha.
☆☆☆ Elisha “sat on the top of an hill” when the servants of the king got to him.
☆☆☆ They now said to Elisha: “Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down”.
☆☆☆ They couldn’t arrest Elisha on top of the hill but requested him to “come down” to their level.
☆☆☆ Beloved, you will become untouchable for your enemies, as long as you remain “on top of the hill”.
☆☆☆ Elisha would have fallen a victim if he had cooperated with his enemies.
☆☆☆ Only those who run away from sins can remain standing on the Rock, Jesus.
☆☆☆ In Psalm 24:3-4, the bible says:
"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in his holy place"? "He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully".
☆☆☆ The enemies are always eager to bring would – be victims to their familiar level to destroy.
☆☆☆ Beloved, learn from the Eagle whenever he wants to attack the snake.
☆☆☆ The snake is familiar with the ground, so the Eagle attacks and takes the snake far away into the sky where it will be difficult for it to survive.
☆☆☆ Beloved, don’t allow yourself to be lured away from the height the Lord has positioned you.
☆☆☆ Know the kind of people you relate with.
☆☆☆ The enemies are eager to bring you down from “the top of an hill” where God has positioned you.
☆☆☆ No wonder the bible warns:
“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness”? – 2 Corinthians 6:14.
☆☆☆ The word “unbelievers” refers to those who can pollute you.
☆☆☆ Anyone who can discourage you from the path of righteousness.
☆☆☆ Whosoever is giving you counsel that can bring you down from “the top of an hill”, is an unbeliever.
- I refuse to come down from the mountain top where the Lord has positioned me in Jesus name.
- My life will not cooperate with the devil in Jesus name.
- Oh God my father, don’t allow my life to run according to the agenda of the wicked in Jesus name.
- Father, disengage me from any friend or unfriendly friend that can bring me down from the mountain top in Jesus name.
- Messengers of death shall not locate me and my entire household in Jesus name.
- Father, build your wall of fire round about me and all that concerns me in Jesus mighty name.
- My father, my father, don’t allow my prayer life to be polluted by the wicked in Jesus name. PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS: For you this day, I decree, every power mounting up forces to bring you down from the mountain top of greatness shall meet with failure in Jesus name. I decree and declare, the messenger of death sent to cut your life short shall be lost in the wilderness of confusion in Jesus mighty name. I decree, every authority struggling to bring you down shall lose the strength of his power in Jesus name. I decree and declare, the fire of God shall fall to consume those forces targeting your glory in Jesus name. You are on top of your career, I decree, you will not become a fulfillment of the devil’s evil agenda in Jesus name. Every assassinator of shining stars, on assignment to destroy, will not locate yours in Jesus name. That spirit of Elijah in you shall come alive and roar against the devices of the wicked waiting to truncate your destiny in Jesus name. You belong to the indomitable generation and I declare, you are unstoppable for the enemies in Jesus mighty name.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Pastor Olutimehin Isaac is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
For prayers and counselling, please call or send me a watts app message on 08033916074.
You can also connect me on facebook @ Isaac Olutimehin.
My email : firstname.lastname@example.org
☆☆☆ You can also join my prayer groups on facebook:
- I DECREE, DECLARE & PROPHESY.
- FRIENDS OF PST OLUTIMEHIN ISAAC.
- RETURN MY GLORY (DA OGO MI PADA).
- HEAVEN SEEKERS.