ADVERTISEMENT

Just In : Couple found dead in hotel

ADVERTISEMENT

 

Just In : Couple found dead in hotel

Related posts

American couple, John Heathco, 41; and Abby Lutz, 22; have been found dead inside their luxury Hyatt Mexican hotel room, amid fears that they were poisoned by a gas leak in Baja California Sur, Mexico.

ADVERTISEMENT

 

Police and paramedics arrived at the Hotel Rancho Pescadero around 9 pm on Tuesday to discover the two Americans, male and female dead, after receiving reports that the couple were unconscious, Daily Mail reported on Thursday.

The police confirmed the pair were dead at the scene of the luxury hotel in the seaside community of El Pescadero.

According to the Attorney General’s office on Wednesday, the pair had been dead for about 10 or 11 hours when they were found and no sign of violence on their bodies.

The local attorney general is currently overseeing the investigation, following the tragedy which comes after several cases of such deaths in Mexico due to poisoning by carbon monoxide often produced by improperly vented or leaky water heaters and stoves.

Share this post

Facebook
WhatsApp
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
Email
Print

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Kindly accept our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy .

Related Posts

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.