Just In : Nigeria Pastor Fulfils Promises to Late Deborah Samuel’s Family, Relocates Them To PH
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) has made good his promise to late Deborah’s Household.
Our heritage reporter recall that Deborah was stoned and set on fire by Islamic fanatics in her school in Sokoto state.
In honour of the late Deborah Samuel, the pastor:
1) Relocated to Port Harcourt
2) Gave them a 14-flats-mini estate
3) Gave the family a Corolla car, for Uber business.
4) The children given scholarships abroad
5) Estate documents transferred and registered in their name immediately.