Genesis 35:19-20 KJV.
“And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Beth-lehem”.
 “And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave: that is the pillar of Rachel’s grave unto this day”.
1 Samuel 10:2 KJV.
“When thou art departed from me to day, then thou shalt find two men by Rachel’s sepulchre in the border of Benjamin at Zelzah; and they will say unto thee, The asses which thou wentest to seek are found: and, lo, thy father hath left the care of the asses, and sorroweth for you, saying, What shall I do for my son”?
☆☆☆ Rachel, the woman that Jacob loved so much and laboured for, died.
☆☆☆ Jacob buried her and set a mark on her grave.
☆☆☆ The mark was to remind him of the spot where his wife was buried.
☆☆☆ The same land mark (Rachel’s grave/sepulchre) was a reminder of sorrow to Jacob but it was a reminder of joy to Saul.
☆☆☆ Saul would always remember that location with joy because it was where he received the good news that the “lost asses” were found.
☆☆☆ Reward for the labours of Jacob (which was Rachel) ended at the grave of Rachel but the reward for the travail of Saul (lost asses found) started at the same spot.
☆☆☆ Anytime Jacob got to that location, he would remember, with sorrow in his heart, the death of Racheal; the wife he loved so much.
☆☆☆ On the other hand, whenever Saul got to that same spot, he would remember with joy the day the lost asses were found.
☆☆☆ In essence, the same object or location can bring joy to somebody and yet sorrow to another.
☆☆☆ Beloved, it is possible for a particular land to be barren for someone and becomes very fruitful to another.
☆☆☆ It is very possible for you to succeed where even your parents failed.
☆☆☆ That the marriage of your parents failed is not a standard upon which your own marriage will be measured.
☆☆☆ That your colleagues failed or were not promoted, is not a reason why you too must fail.
☆☆☆ It is very possible for you to have a breakthrough where others couldn’t achieve anything.
☆☆☆ The same business others are doing and complaining of low or lack of patronage, you can engage in the same business and becomes prosperous.
☆☆☆ Beloved, it is not everyone who leaves Nigeria for the UK that is OK. You can still remain in your present location and become successful.
☆☆☆ While many people were complaining of hardship during the 6 month lock down, a host of others were changing jobs, buying cars and dedicating houses.
☆☆☆ Same location, same object, same situation and circumstances but different experiences and different testimonies.
☆☆☆ The grace of God makes the difference.
- Oh God my father, I will not continue with the battles that stopped my parents.
- Father, where others have failed, please grant me outstanding success.
- Oh God my father, reveal and teach me the secret of success so I can breakthrough in those locations where others are afraid to step into.
- Oh God my creator, please grant me breakthrough in those locations where many others have failed.
- Father, let my present location yield her fulness unto me.
- I will enjoy the fruitfulness and increase of the earth in Jesus name.
- My father, my father, grant me accelerated speed to succeed at the same spot where others are stagnated.
- The final bus stop of “successful men” shall be the starting point of my breakthroughs in Jesus name.
- In my career and business, father, permit me to enjoy the ease of performance and success.
- Father, don’t allow what brought sorrow and pain to others to kill my joy.
- As I journey through life, Oh God, don’t allow me to be unfortunate in the race of life.
- Oh God my father, don’t allow my star to be brought down at the peak of its shunning in Jesus name.
- Father, don’t let my life become a bad example to others.
- Favour me oh God to become a refrence point for miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus name.
For you this day, I decree, where others have failed shall be the beginning of your success in Jesus name.
I decree and declare, the point at which other people’s miracles stopped shall be the starting point of your breakthrough in Jesus name.
Once again, I decree, what stopped your parents will not stop you.
The battle that stopped your father and sent your mother to the grave will not stop you.
I prophesy, where your parents have failed, there you will succeed in Jesus name.
What has brought tears and agony to others will bring you joy and goodnews in Jesus name.
Where many people laboured so hard but failed, I prophesy, there shall success smile at you in Jesus name.
What others find so difficult to achieve, I decree, you will achieve with ease in Jesus name.
I prophesy, the place where others failed will mark the point at which your own success shall begin in Jesus name.
☆☆☆ The burial spot of Rachel was sorrow to Jacob but that same spot was joy to Saul.
I prophesy, the point at which the joy of others ends shall be the starting point of your own joy and celebration in Jesus name.
You will not fail where others have failed.
The sorrow of anyone will not kill your own joy.
I decree and declare, your life will not become an example of sorrow.
I prophesy, you shall become a refrence point for miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus mighty name.
Enjoy divine preference.
God bless you.
Pastor Olutimehin Isaac is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
For prayers and counselling, please call or watts app me on 08033916074.
You can also connect me on facebook @ Isaac Olutimehin.
My email : email@example.com
Remain blessed in Jesus mighty name.